Monday, October 28, 2013

'Hair' A Crystal, There A Crystal!

I'm going to use today's blog post to talk about our popular Swarovski Crystal hair accessories. Here is the link to the products we sell via our online store. http://www.pelo-hair.com/#!swarovski-hair-crystals/c1rp1

When I brought this product to the GBK Emmy gift bag event this past September, I had no idea how many celebrities would not only love them- but wear them! I'm posting a few photos below. You can view all the photos and the celebrities via the link above. These products sell for less than $20 dollars and NO other hair company has handmade, beautiful hair crystals like these. Imagine that- a celebrity loved and worn hair product that you can afford!

I know many of you are looking for handmade and affordable stocking stuffers this up and coming holiday season. Well, now you have a great option. The hair crystals come in gold & red, pink, blue, emerald, amber and more. And you can chose a variety of different charms for each hair crystal!

I really hope you try this amazing product. I promise you will receive compliments and every dollar spent will be well worth the price!

Niki Motz, Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog