Monday, December 9, 2013

Our New Website

Pelo Hair Los Angeles wants to make your shopping experience easier. We're going to b e updating the website shortly. However, before we add all the new buttons and pages, I wanted to get your input. Please email me at NMotz@Pelo-Hair.com and tell me what you like about the website, what you don't like, and how my company can make it easier for you to shop.

For example, do you want to buy hair by the ounce or have a by the bundle options? Do you like having a lot of product choices or only the basic choices to make it easier? Do you like using PayPal or do you prefer to order over the phone? What about your shipping preferences?

I look forward to your input and really thank you you taking the time to help us better serve you.

Niki Motz, Owner of Pelo Hair Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog